Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Anymore

I need to read more Bukowski
More of him other poets and writers with his sentimentality and ramblings
Raving mad at the world
Because all this
    Government Political
           Dribble of idealism
 Need to stop
          It is doing me in
               I cannot take all of whys and whats
I just want a good woman in my bed
    We will make love each night before bed

Wake to her smile and he eyes that I stare into every night and every day
A smile draws across her face

For food in the kitchen is already made and fills our bellies a little too well

Something thing that would make me love like a boy once more
  As long as she is on my right
                              Or left
I don’t care which it is
As long as we meet sometime soon
                       In a bar
                          In a bookstore
                             Or starring me in the eye
Watching the very thing
          That I have lived without
                  For far too long and I won’t

Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment