Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sunday mornings

These are the Tuesday mornings that I love
The ones that feel like Sundays with long walks to the park with joints and jolly people laughing and smiling all around me
It is sunny as Sunday mornings are with a brisk air that holds you as you breathe it out so eyes can see
I know everything will be alright and I am doing what I should
These are the days when I smell that sticky smoke on my fingertips and my lower lips
That is wet and filled with flavors I adore
When I have no cares or worries
People who “only want the best for me” are not telling me so
I am free and I know I will be okay
These are the sunny days where pretty girls smile at me in lone for gasoline and I smile back and do nothing

By tomorrow I will wake and everything will be as it should and should be what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment