Monday, May 20, 2013

I am Lost

I am so lost in this world right, I go to school and I am here and not and seeing all of the people.  The people who propagate a system that degrades the people, forcing them into a system where they work and work until they are dead.  In all that working that are just trying to not fall below the water.  Right now this moment I am drowning in this nation of capitalistic desires where i must make money to feed the system that would much rather stomp me out or smoke me out of my mind.  I look at my parents and see how they work so hard and for what.... they are still broke father jobless and me sitting at school listening to a teacher prance around hand in hand with their ego to get a paper after 4 or 5 years that says i am smart.  Whats the point here? What kind of life is it, to work in a system that is choking all of us.  The people are being exterminated by economic forces they cannot control nor understand.  Most of this country buys into the capitalistic way as to survive, but I think I might kill myself if I am forced to eat or dream, pay my bills or write, there has to be another way to survive in this world, and it begins here.  We can no longer feed this beast that is killing us via poverty, unemployment, "practical" selling out, and I can't- I wont live this way.   I have to make it through this and it will not include killing myself in order to support a system that is too heavy in favor of the rich versus the people or money versus life. There has to be another way, there just has to be, because I am drowning here.

No comments:

Post a Comment