Monday, May 20, 2013

Our time is a coming

There must be another way in this life of living without death of our soul's.  A way where we are not forced into a job that will enslave us.  Me, myself and I will never give up to the chains of career until they are no longer chains.  I have to fight as to not let the shepard create a flock of sheep that will just perpetuate the machine cogs in the gears that turn captain dollar round and round.  So in that I have created a series of poems that will be the words of the revolution that will free you from the cages you live in now.  We cannot lie down our arms to get along we must fight the company line, make our own, and we have to keep fighting and with that I give you the Legend of the Free born, who only think of freedom and liberation.


The revolution is live
Hey why don’t you sit down and listen
To the tales of poetry I lay from my pen and then soon you shall be free
From words of free men
Who expand upon psychotropic consciousness
Free thinking from the pages of my liberator manifesto
You feel the world has got you down
Uncle Sam’s boot heel to tight around your throat
The tax man taking too much of your coin
For the rich take and take and take
They have taken too much
I do not know how they thought they could take so much and leave so little for the rest of us
I tell you money man
I do not care for justifications
Your rationales of the best system out there
I do not care for your explanations and pleas
Mr.Big we are a coming
The people are coming and
The revolution will not be televised
Because the revolution is live!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment