Saturday, May 25, 2013

Revolution

I think it is time we rebelled like our fore fathers did like all thinkers did in critical thinking of what is and changing it to be what it should be.  For such an occasion I have written some poetry in that theme, so lend me your eyes and turn your gaze to the page....

The Revolution is Live
Hey you….
Look here, pull up a seat and listen
I have gone far and wide
Written texts of tales gone to sand and forgotten way
In my stories lie the keys to those shackles you carry all night and day
Free words of free men who expand mind body and soul through psychotropic reconstructions
Liberated thought from my pages of the Liberator Manifesto
You feel the world to heavy to carry
Uncle Sam got his boot heel to tight around you throat
The Tax Man
Money Man
Paper Taker Man
Takes and takes and takes
He takes for the oppressor, the ones who have created poverty for the poor with no way out
In my hands hold the escape
It is time for them to answer for their crimes
I do not know how they thought they could take so much and leave so little for the rest of us
The shall beg, plead, and lie and I say Government Man
I have no time for your deceptions, explanations, justifications for your thievery from the people
Now we hold you in our courts to answer for your evil ways
I am telling you..all of Mr. Bigs out there
Mr. Corporate
Mr. Military Man
Mr. American rich Man
We are a coming
The revolution will not be televised!
The revolution will not be televised!
The revolutions is Live!!!

Free Born Man
Ever since I can remember from the prison I stayed inside
All I could think of was Freedom
Got get out of here
They may hold my body but my mind shall be mine kept in these hands
That will set the rest of them free through the Revolution of the Free Born
We free born
Deny
God
Government
Man
You are not helping now and unless you exploit
You lie in an act of omission
As we die with those who first stepped in this here dirt
Those who lay under these trees in the sunlight of the great northwest
It is the correct alignment of the stars and Now…
Now someone must rise up and say enough is enough
This life we are in forces a noose so tight only death will free you from Lady Capitalist
She who hath had you until the ends of time
I cannot
I will not die under her ownership
I am a Free Born Man who sees her wickedness and I will never
Follow her seeming Law and Order
No law can hold me to its beckon and call
We free from birth hath risen for freedom
Liberation from tyrants
Men who want you down and out ready and willing for death
My first breath laid my rebellion in my veins and now 20 years has passed since that day
And we born free from Lady Capitalist yell on the rooftops
Like Mad Men
Howling at the moon
All at once and together they cannot silence us… Aint it grand
To be a Free Born Man

Beat God
I won’t be!
You can’t make me!
You got to catch me first!
I am that fast moving mad traveling man
I hate your worries I hate your stress
See a man with power and you will see it go to his head
Constable!!! Come out get this and that one
Those who worry and stress from A’s to B’s
They can go in this here chain gain
Their good at toting that good ole company line
Warden says step left boy! Step right and thusly they go left and go right
Left right
Left right
In matching uniforms of wool
These sheep tagged with numbers now no names
Call out…
1…8…5…5
2…9…2…8
3…3…6…3
That warden aint gon’ catch me
I am standing here waiting fists clenched and ready to fight
I’ll kill any man who thinks he has a leash on me
I’ll kill any man who thinks he can penetrate the walls of my righteous mind
Though his methods may be barbaric and ruthless…they are efficient
They said keep the body and throw away the mind
So I am here to help you…Demand of you to keep your meritorious mind
Keep your fists up Boy
Keep fighting Girl
Because one day you gonna’ have to be god



No comments:

Post a Comment