Thursday, January 9, 2014

So long ago it seems

I want to try something of a kind, experiment, where I write and in a very truthful ways.  I was just thinking on life and how much I loved it.  All the feelings I have felt and it brought me to a place, where I am the happiness I can remember.  It was when I met this adorable little girl that had these little hands that were so strong they could hold a man so tight forever and he would never let go.  I just remember looking at her on the rooftop when we first met and thinking how cute she was and she looked back at me and blushed and held my hardened hands with hers, soft as angel wings hers were and I loved it.  We sat on the rooftop that night and held each other to keep warm, but there was something more as I was caught staring at her.  She did the same to me and all I wanted to do was kiss her and so I did and held her tight all night.  Drunk and stoned fading into the night with this little stoner girl.  I spent the next 30 days or so in her bed and her in mine.  I would see her from afar and think of how supple her little lips were and how she clenched me in each kiss.  She was so small yet she held me so tight and I could not escape from her love and I got caught in the middle of fun and love, and then sprinted into it.  The only way through the storm, is through it.   She and I ran so fast every night.  The stillest we were, was in bed naked and glued to one another until time would no longer allow us such lover’s freedoms.  I just remember her voice in the morning and face, how she looked at me, I was the luckiest man to have had 30 days with her in my bed, doing what lover’s do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment