Thursday, August 22, 2013

To my sister

I find myself speechless with unmoved blockage in the entrance to my words
For the stupid things I say and will say
For me apologizing is something that cannot measure penance for my sins
I shall try to find a way
So you know how special you are to me
The intelligence you rein encompassed dry arid deserts engulfed in your fury that once held green grassy pastures
The humor donned on your head
A gift of armor against the sores from yesterday and to come
I know the deed has been done long since past
Crept inside your beautiful soul
Corrupting inside and to the outside
I know not what they do
But loving you is something I can persist throughout time
To never falter nor quit nor waver in times of the merry battles of wit we share

I will always love you with or without your permission 

No comments:

Post a Comment