Thursday, August 29, 2013

Unsellable Unnumbered Unique edition

There is something mad about me
My mind woven from cloth
Never known
My language unheard and I am suddenly talking alone
Some ramble on about the government
Corporations
Poverty
Wealth disparity and bad health
Still I do not pierce the ears
Made in the shiniest of metals
Receptacles for trash
A thumping, bumping, humping goes on in my head
On life
Poetry
Irrational fears of death
Music that calms
Keeping the beasts at rest
Perfect green grass
Keeps me afloat
Still there is this lingering gnawing at my chest
I feel this heart pumping
While others keep still in their breast
My feet are tingling
Felt vibrations through the floor
Am I mad?
Gone to the moon
Lost brain cells while locked in a cage
To feel unlike the rest
I must be
I must be
Be…be…mad and I am glad
To have turned out to be an unsellable unnumbered unique edition


No comments:

Post a Comment