Friday, October 11, 2013

Angel in my bed

I lie in bed sleeping next to an angel who has me on my back
Reading playboy articles and she naked brown and smooth skin lay on me
Ecstasy fills the room wall to wall
Singing lullabies to me under the moonlight and stars like a million recorders found here for her and me
Puzzled and befuddled on the beauty blessed on me in this a wondrous night
I could never leave
I raise nothing but her on me as we meet again and again with nudity our only commonality
Giving me everything I need tonight and what more could there be in a life dream like this
Close lipped kissed and squeezing beneath me is the only I need and she
I lay my head down for the wake is a dream she was with me
Solitary bed is what I find myself in the morning of the rooster and hen

I find myself all day longing for the truth of her in my bed when I shut my eyes again tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment