Saturday, October 12, 2013

My deepest apologies

There is a kind of love that sets me free
That takes the most hardened of souls and makes them soft once more
Under no discernation does this require the erotic of minds to be keen or used
The mind of a man apart from himself may become hole with her touch to his heart
The kind of touch that does not require physical to physical interaction
A mentality of a man who angers and grunts and growls of an animal
Howling for the moon
For she is his beloved
For she is glue to be hole once more
Grounded feet may they be the ones in which taming would be willing to be accepted upon this heart
The beating of my frontal lobe
The trickling of goose bumps on my skin down my vertebrae
Does this calming become mine
When adrenaline pounds my heart a thousand beats per minute
Does she take to beat at a vegetative state
Upon time do I wait for this woman
Waiting upon waiting as the clock tick and tocks away my days and the sands of time empties
One million times do I wait as I watch it go
The time will come for her to be in mine life
In which I would be deserving of this love
Until then
Wildness and ferocity shall be at my wake as I love as a poet does
With rapid veracity and never wavering

Never shall a woman again no love as I would give to her and all men to follow my deepest apologies

No comments:

Post a Comment