Sunday, February 9, 2014

I ain't it

They said give them the people and wipe away the debt
These people don’t even know they got a master
They don’t even know they got that leash tight around their throats
I could have just let it go but when they don’t keep their end like I know all greedy men don’t
This old traveling warrior scholar
Will set mind to pen and change
Give man power and you will sooner see it go to his head before it don’t
I wish I had left now that they got me fighting in their little revolution
Too bad for the other side I didn’t go because now I cannot stop
I will not step down from what needs doing
If that means paying the people and not the man…then so be it
Awoken of Father’s wrong doings
I do not know where to go but I know I can’t stay here
Where men go in circles to pay bills and work as to do it without stopping before the end
This world Father made for us is no world that can support humanity
Between cigarette burns and beatings of my mind
I cannot undo what has been done and led me to where I was always going
I have seen the truth and knowledge purity of them both
And such is that I cannot live like sheep
I will not
Live like cattle
Like prisoners
Who look the same and talk and walk the same according to the rules laid before them by their overlords
They best kill because I will not listen to what is not right and they are not right
I will not be lulled into a slumber with conformity playing the tune
Into enslavement these pieces of meat go but not I

Because that is death or something so much like it…I cannot tell the difference 

No comments:

Post a Comment