Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just darkness

Nothing in this world is worth my impressed state of inspiration.  No man nor woman has shown a glimmer of that burst that put me down with 3 holes in my chest so long ago.  I remember who held the gun to my face as I blinked and it was all gone.  The pieces shattered with blood on the blinds and lamps broken with walls cracked.  I remember how much I wanted what would come next, but it didn't. A corpse walking in between cars, attending classes for some reason, going to work for some lifers, and all of it was for nothing and no more was I sure of going back to such a place.  It is no place for creative men with rebellious solutions, except I have no more wants and no more solutions.  A place in purgatory was set for me, and now I dwell there with no lights at the end of tunnels, just darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment