Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Founders

In the hall of our heroes lie the dead men given to the record books
To tell their tales of courage rebellion and freedom
As we have come to a nation on this day in 2013
We have let the beasts run America
All the founders have died long ago who may have saved from this place we are in
I am not going out like this through doing what a good ole boy does
I will not go out like this
I shall stand tall for liberty
Stand tall for courage
Stand tall for rebellion
Stand tall for freedom
As does the free born
These men who never sit as to always be standing tall
Shouting
Screaming
Yelling
Howling for freedom
The people have been caste away by the government’s dime
I don’t know about the rest of y’all
But I aint going out like this
We free born men must rebel
As to illustrate the characteristics and features of freedom
From that pull your gaze to me and watch these hands burn it to the ground
Power control man government…all of it
To take kerosene to matches and as the wind carries my fiery message
To the so called politicians door step

They will know that the people will never be theirs for the taking again

No comments:

Post a Comment