Saturday, February 8, 2014

Smile or die

Why are we here on this earth if it is not to smile?
If it is not to laugh?
If it is not to live?
If it is not to love?
To love….To love…To love
While hands used for such brutality as war a man hands hold complex purpose with violence among none
In which hands become black and blue
Where my hands have become pink purple and red for love and passion as my heart bleed straight into my hand
Even as the sun dwindles to the moon rising
If let to roam demons shall dance across the soil for which they have spoiled in the beginning
Allowing man’s will to be done with oppression and annihilation
Where once freedom was the birth right of all of the first peoples
Where men and women were merry and naked
Joyous and filled with laughter
As the globe spun around
I declared my life for love and hate would die into the soil as the demons did so long ago

As the green trees sprang high kissing the moon with their hands 

No comments:

Post a Comment