Monday, July 29, 2013

Dream Sequence

I wondered to a land unreal but so real by my perspective where battle and love were one.  I a warrior led me to her arms and I woke as she disappeared from the reality of my slumber.  Then back to the visceral images of my mind where a wedding friends and I would find, and all of each other brought in two's except I. In a sneaky follow, my friends who were on opposite sides of the race met lips upon lips as they betrayed their true loves, and I followed one who was an beautiful as I had never seen with green eyes and brown locks so soft upon me. I said to her "you look so beautiful today" I walked to her and as she pressed through the doorway we met lips in front of everyone.  She smiled and then ran away crying from the crowd.  I stomped after her in a rush i had to say " I am sorry, I did not want to do that like that, I love you in fact" As I pressed my lips to her forehead and our hands intertwined, I woke with no one in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment