Friday, July 12, 2013

Mountains of man

Mountains of man

I have sat and sat in your chairs
I have read your books
I listened to your impostors of knowledge in a house of truth
Year after year I dwell in the dharma of man
Where he is awakened and educated in a building
That is no place
No place for a mind to grow so it rebels
No place where you can question their word
No place that allows the mind to paint the world in the brightest colors on the rainbow
All I asked was a challenge
Educate my mind
Do not ignore the truth
No, no embrace such a commodity that is the foundation for education and university
I only simply inquire truth and receive replies of subjugation
Now I shall become an avid seeker of such enlightenment
An artist of awakening

You shall see my pen cause flame to mind that turns the mountains of men to ash

No comments:

Post a Comment