Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fuck Oregon

I say this to any and all employers, politicians, news reporters, and who ever the fuck said that there are jobs to be had, your so full of shit it is not funny.  Labor work does not count for men and women with intelligence this country slowly is turning into pragmatic production lines working just to exist and not caring if they are pawns for rich corporations.  I am a man of intellect and decided I do not need a degree to validate myself or to empower me, because for me it is not empowerment but enslavement.  So I put my mind to writing and poetry because they are all that matters, and decided I would get a job doing something as long as to sustain myself and live in order to write.  Someone decided that being a dishwasher or some other food  service position required rigorous vetting, when you could have a monkey do that job and yet people are unemployed. In my home state of Oregon, people are homeless in unprecedented numbers along with the unemployed.  Why? Because corporations and employers need to vet dishwashers so intensely that people return to school just so they can get a job as dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment