Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Expression

I could not sleep last night because for this moment my mind has been renovated as your new waiting station
Drawing a canvas of our lives
Separate before the chatter
What does it matter as long as I am waiting right next to you
My eyes shut with no flutter or fuss
From the rushing and mushing of my heart through Rome on a steel carriage bound for the countryside of Turin
I promised I would be writing poems all night but all I could do was one among the many played out in my mind
Awoken by her face in the morning
Laid a smile across my mouth wide
Like the sun to the mountains and down the river streams
All smiling on one another with love
Listening to the lovers kiss back on one another
Until the moon hangs low for their ambient environment
Time does not hang around this place
It does not have a role in this life of mine
As I go on this poetic jaunt


No comments:

Post a Comment