Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pitch black nights

There this blues station lying down on the riverside
People only frequent at the pitch black of night
Broken drunkards high on the possibilities and other hallucinogens
To see what is lost and what is found
Only the night can answer
A devil woman fueled on my woe and sorrow goes down easy with her whiskey
A fight with a big barrel man
A fight and a beating I chose for feeling in this anesthetized state loss has put me in
Another story I shall not tell among the ones that are told
The music blares loud to blow out thought
Sweat stench leaves my nostrils unable to pull on the memories
I came to forget on this night
The drinks keep coming in solemn pace driving me towards the back to smoke grass with a midget blues man
Until I wander to the fields wondering
Where did I go?

How did this place call me into a dreary dream that haunts my conscious thoughts all night and day 

No comments:

Post a Comment