Sunday, September 22, 2013

I hate

I hate bright colored wall around me
I hate home depot on weekends
I hate shrines to the baby versions of me and my siblings
I hate new cars to replace something that is old
I hate things for the sake of stuff ownership
I hate watching football Monday,Sunday,Thursday,Friday, or any day of the week
Distracted like gladiators from the coliseum
I hate shortened versions of words that kids think are cool
I hate little men they become from stupidity
I hate guns for protection in opposition of killing
I hate wars of little men
Killing the brains away from the kin
I hate dollar bills and bills that only get paid to stay on
I hate people who do this to me
Making me angry and full of rage
I just want to see a man killed today
My chest heaves and hums as I stiffen up my mind full of hate

P.S I also hate people who tell me what to think

No comments:

Post a Comment