Saturday, September 21, 2013

Standstill

I am watching some random show in where it is hysterically mad
How funny it is laughing like a boy of stupidity
As if that isn’t me
I don’t make mistakes
In reality I want to see a life altering drama that explains this mode of transportation that got me to standstill
Reminiscent of it when my life made sense
When there was a purpose to it
The words I felt became fiery stones that burnt my lungs as they came up
Funny enough people listened and listened
As if a man was in front of them articulating their mind
Into old hipster go get it attitudes
Yet they couldn’t do the same
They couldn’t live the same
They couldn’t love the same
When it all meant something
When it was brand new
A mad burner felt things tucked back away in the farthest corners of the globe
Now he is cold like winter on the frontier
When we just exist in standstill and do not live


No comments:

Post a Comment