Saturday, September 21, 2013

How to live life

Allen Ginsberg said that the goal of poetry literature writing
Is to write as if you were speaking to a friend unversed in words
One who only knows how to laugh
One who has never cried of heartache
The writer is supposed to feel things presently as to report them well and truly
Early in my life I pondered what life meant to me
What was I supposed to do
Instead I decided on what others made me think I should do
Which arose a second question
What is life all about?
For a long time I thought I was supposed to be this revolutionary of academia
Or the most prolific poet
The best words strung together
As if there was no other way for them to be said
Now I have come to the realization
Epiphany
That life isn’t about being the best worst but life is about you journey
How you road
If you were to ask me how I write poetry
I would say that I write
As if a crowd was all around me with all these question on life and love and I would simply reply
Life is about love and with no other reply my audience could ponder love until they found it

That is what life is all about

No comments:

Post a Comment