Monday, July 3, 2017

In 485 days 16 hours and 11 minutes

Love makes me sick
Not like vomiting throwing up
Sick like i get mad
Love makes me crazy sick mad lunatic
All I want is love
I want it in my veins
In my brain
In my thinking and all I do
I cannot do anything but think of her
Love makes me out of my mind
I need it like air to breathe and water to stay wet
I wake up and think of the pages I'd write for my muse
Love makes me sick
I'm in addicts anonymous for love
 it is something I just don't do
It costs too much for me to give
 it requires my body and soul to segregate themselves
Screaming howling at the moon at the stars
thinking of all the romantic things I loathe
Abhorring them now
when I have no love
Clean and sober for over a year
I haven't touched the stuff in 485 days and 16 hours and 11 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment