Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I am a baby

I am a baby
Brand new
The softness of my skin
The pink epidermis
Seeing
Feeling
Sensing
I must re read
Re do
Begin
To do something new
I must be re broke and remade
A new redone me for you
Lady Poetry
Now old and haggard
Leave her to become dust to blow with the wind
And to be
rediscovered
reincarnated
To be brought through
In my wildish ways
left to the dust of old and haggard men
Remember the youthful invincibility of anger and rage
How the beasts push you in raging and not let the dying of the light go without a fight
In wisdom and time
Lady poetry sits and waits
It is in thought and maticulation and intuitive contemplation
Spontaneous and teleological
I wait and sit to see where she comes out
what the line of my life will drag and pull
and
create
sitting
waiting
and seeing
How lady poetry has changed in her new state
and in mine

No comments:

Post a Comment