Monday, July 3, 2017

Leave me alone

Leave me alone
People just leave me be
Don't be like a bee
whizzing around my neck
I swing and tell you to shoo
before I swat you dead
These bee people swarm me and think they know
what it means to be me
They think that have the right to tell me how it is
Even if they are weak like small things to me
I could crush with the heel of my vans and hear them crunch and squirm to fading silence
It would be messy and your gooey guts would be spread out on the floor
So I endue your bee buzzing and goings on until
I can walk away from your ugly company
The kind of ugly
that feigns of death
Its stuck on the place
I must leave it to stink someone else
Else I'd die from their insufferable
whizzing and leaving going
Too stupid to see the door
I kill them anyways for be such and abhorrent bore

No comments:

Post a Comment