Monday, November 25, 2013

A song to a restless heart

To thine own self be true and wary of the rest of the rodents who leave their excrement brown mush and on the ground
These rodents are ugly with arrogance and experience
Longest living creatures who think they of superior knowledge
For their way is all knowing and powerful that of a God
Hooting and hollering a screech that causes blood to drip down from derivation of pernition in my mind exuded from their sound boxes
Propaganda is pushed and shoveled out and down my mouth
For intelligence is whimsical child-like thing they only believe to be true rooted in their own minds as it is not in mine or ours
I abhor rodents they stink a putrid odor and cause slumber to call me into its cold deathbed as I lie bundled up in knots from their pestilence
The only peace I have found throughout their presence of mine since laughter and joy hath died a thousand times so have I
In the midst of the night do I find solace in nothingness and lack of anything resembling sound
When the rodents sleep only then can I be still
When only is their pitter patter of footsteps cease and caged noises leave me be and with shut mouths is there an odorless scent to the air

Does peace call my name like a song to a restless heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment