Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Manic hamsters

My mind runs rampant through mania ridden hamsters running mad around and around
Raving lunatics scream at me to say hello
I ignore their pull to me
The truth they seek
I believe
Blinded by arrogance and insecurity
Allowing their access to my mind
Thrashing and shredding through the female guilty bystander in my cognitive life
A moment of self doubt to define me in time without pace
I must explain to her why I am the temporary mad men laughing in crazed howling to the moon
Time
Ticks and tocks
Clicks on the clock
The ensuing pressure tightening around my neck
Closer
Closer I come to extinction
Through the intensity of my soul
Possibility and chance to drive them out and far away
My wish to keep her near

Leaves alone in the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment