Wednesday, November 20, 2013

flowers

I am the mad mad sick poet who chose the ways of darkness and sorrow for strength in my words
The waking from the storm reveals the debris of all my torutured days
Where monsoon of water crashed through store windows uprooting trees from the wild spinning tornados that shred the humanity without regard
I am the sad silly romantic loving the way she walks
With bright sunshines that pull me into to paradise with watchful eyes upon me
I walk through with the meadows and gardens with her hand in mine
Slowly we I am pulled into the terrible gravitational force that is love
Pulling me in so tight with each kiss
With each caress
I feel her on me
I do not wish for money drugs food air
I wish for her
In my arms
I am the crazed lover poet with stories to tell of love and loss
Breaking down the walls of my depression with bright
Orange yellow pink purple flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment