Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oh to my surprise

Oh look in your eyes green as grass
Oh look at your hair so dark and endless
Like the love I instantly feel for you
I could look into your eyes all day
Awake from this dream you see in front of you
She is not a reality
But a figment of your imagination in the nights of old
Days speed by like cars on the highway
I cannot stop thinking about my green eyed monster of my heart
Scratching at the surface sets my chest a blaze
Where could you be
Night approaches as it should with the sadness of lonliness
Oh phone blank as can be
Oh wait
A friend offering solitude for a night of intoxication
Upon my arrival beers are drank my goal of blackness is closing in

Oh my to my surprise she stands infront of me my green eyed monster

No comments:

Post a Comment