Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bright darkness

Oh how anger fills my veins like a poison exuding a putrid odor
Secreted through my skin in a slimy deterrent of beauty and that of one and others
A cycle repeating one and another
From my rebellious spirit a fighting barking dog that pulls on its chain
Unrelenting until it breaks with the awakening sun
Exhaustion and fatigue carry my bones to the bottom of the ocean
Sleeping with the sharks tonight
For they are out for blood tonight
When the smile of some rich beauty from a land
Where rage, sorrow, and pain do not exist
She only knew joy as she smiles
By some luck I stole from a dying a man
She has a fondness for me
Warming my heart to a burning
I can only smile in return
As her fingertips lightly press on my heavy body
An unliftable weight has descended off my back and down to the bottom
As I ascend to the bright lights, that have always been shining on the removal of grey cloud

Do I see her brighten up the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment