Thursday, November 28, 2013

Poof

Poof
I started out west and hopped on this gigantic bird of the sky
Jumping from airport to airport listening to music and writing what I could
While sound erupts not a damn thing into me that I don’t want
I fly high and high I fly
To Austin where liberals die young and imbeciles live long
Sex driven 16 year olds in a cow field drink beer one dollar each one
If it had stayed like this living for the debauchery of the night time
Might I stay for the night
Found not but judgment
For my steps
For my words
Hidden in a den of politeness
Where my thoughts true hath died departed from this world
No home for me
I pretend a lover will find me
Across mobile Alabama and Florida and back to Montgomery
Only once she did buried in sweat and anger letting sorry men beat me down
Beat down women and leisure times
Blonde and beautiful
A northern girl sits next to me and says hello and goodbye
Last and first her wet lips pressed on me
Tonight a night set apart in memory his knit pickings do not follow me but slip off shoulders to the dirt at my feet
In the land where free thought is shot at with shotguns and bow and arrows
I pack up my things and follow the stars light
This adventure cut short
No longer will my hands and mouth shoot out a nerve of annoyance and arrogance
 A remnant remains in my bed a dust bowl spells “get out while you can or die”
By Copenhagen cans and cotton fields picked clean and old racists with bullets in my stockings Christmas morning
I go now
I go west
I go north
I go I go I go
Like lanterns flame lit light

Poof…I am out

No comments:

Post a Comment