Thursday, November 28, 2013

Damn!!

I remember being in Florida while waiting to move along
Because it seems I am always moving these days
Turning on some poetry videos where a big bearded man talks about dreams and bullies and a violin played by a pretty girl sets the scene and his poetry deep and shallow at the same time
An amazing thing he has done but it still is not for me
He talks on past events and past and past
I sit here now in present of wakeful mind
Knowing poetry cannot be of what was but what is and what is…is life where party goers smoking filling the room and scream and rejoice and I am there in the middle setting a toast for life and the living
Finding truth in a roach in my hand and the pile of them along with empty beers
Knowing the music playing with a beautiful woman on me kissing
 Hidden on the side of her house
Is where I want to be
Even her heartbreak on me is where I want to be
I want to be lost when the rest are found
So I will write for days in the dark nothingness
Even my sorrow can fill the pages black
Instead of common bright colors dragged across the page
I will be different still and people will look at me and stare

Saying how strange a man he is …Damn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment