Sunday, December 29, 2013

Cold and slow

The time I spent on the road was quick and fast as it was ugly and excruciating
I met marijuana mobster and his chick LuLu 2 barrels
Who got the name on the account that she got terribly bloody from a 2 barrel shotgun
I met crazy mad men and women on the brink of addiction and obsessions possessive
Pan handled for meat and mead
The rich came down from their ivories to see the common folk who bleed and perspire for poverty as the elite gaww and gasp of the poor in cages like a zoo
They feel bad so they purchase a thing or two
Maybe they continue an arrangement of sorts like a prostitute and a politician
Money for services rendered behind closed doors
The longer the prostitute performs the duties of his or her position
The more you receive
The tools of consumerism
Quick fast to play in sweltering Florida and Georgia just after July
I was driven mad by my surroundings as they ate me
Enough for the day
To sustain the battle of today
Tomorrow it would be coming soon
So I better get ready for the pain
As teeth and blood grind away
Eternal golden red was the reason for this spell and so shall it be
My time on the road like a certain kind of death
Cold and slow


No comments:

Post a Comment