Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Q and A

I struggle with the ways in which normal people interact speak or walk
They interact as if lying is a prerequisite but yet I cannot say fuck you
They talk in a faint speech that is okay for all audience
Trying to self that justification thing
Approval thing
That’s right thing
They walk straight up and down like children’s toys as if a metal paperclip
Gigantic
Runs from top to bottom and jointed appropriately
I don’t know the ways in which I arrived here
Did I take a turn wrong or is it coming up?
Just hold on a little longer
I struggle with how people like things…and what
I do things for myself does that make me selfish or do I know something you don’t know?
Or do you know something I do not?

None of these I can answer and I struggle with questions

No comments:

Post a Comment