Friday, December 13, 2013

Never thought again

It is warm this morning where the winter has flourished on the exterior
I have solved crimes of missing things and it is only 8 o’clock this morning
I have traveled to do scholarly things as I always do and yet I sit here warm in my room thinking anf thing at a blank wall
I can feel in my toes like a tingling
Can’t you?
I feel it in my eyes  
Can’t you?
Life
Living
All from sitting on my bed
I am life fulfilled
Are you?
Do you know not where you go and still you pursue?
I do
Every day is an adventure I go to the unknown and know not how long I shall stay
Yet I sit here thinking at the ceiling blinded by the light fixture
As my sight goes to pass
I remember all the things I used to see
And you still
Flash
Flash
Flash by in my mind like some fantastic slide show with no end
I feel life and you and never thought again


No comments:

Post a Comment