Monday, December 2, 2013

I welcome

I write the best at night in my head with no pen to hold nor paper to lock it in
No audience to have it read
No critic to judge the unjudged jumble of words
A symphony of beauty
A masterpiece only I can declare
You cannot say good or bad
It is perfect for my ears to hear
Just what I need on this stormy night
These words written on the walls of my mind are for me and me alone
When moon and stars appear as light the darkness does not seem so dark
This lyric and rhyme occasional when too much has been done
Mainly a poetical prose for poetry and stories told
One day when I day they will be found unlocked and sent to the world where I cannot hear the misunderstood attempted and tried for consumption
I close my eyes and see you tomorrow with whatever may come

I welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment