Sunday, December 15, 2013

The storm

I have returned! I have returned!
Yet nothing has changed as it has stayed the same
A state of nothingness and time stopped plagues this home
Like a realm untouched by man made things
The clock never moves and sits a decoration on the wall
Jobless for rest I thought have been good
But in my rest I have seen what has been unseen so long
Cries and screams
Loneliness calls out to me and takes me back in
In home with too much nothing
Can make a man go mad and I have
There colorful walls now look white and padded to me
Deaf ears and all too familiar sounds
Be not solitude crept in and won
The interaction of others ripples through my river
Causing a disturbance where the tress started swaying and haven’t stopped
The animals sat there making noise
The grass moved about and I alone no more
But just a vision of companionship covers this place in a fog and as a long as me is just me
Gone dead to pass were isolation and contemplation and introversion

A new dawn spreads and covers the land blue amidst of a storm

No comments:

Post a Comment