Sunday, December 15, 2013

Just to say goodbye

The questions recurring
The why replies replied without the whys
These are the bounced echoes hall voices at the bottom of the catacombs
I hear their rendering of voices daily
I cannot answer so they rattle on
I say nothing but a thought of her
The travels I take and took written in the canvas on the floor
Outside the clouds and tress and the moon and the wolves and the rivers and streams
Alone I started with a smile and hills full of undiscovered wonder and I leave it there for me to find on a day of lost thought
In the silence I am free
In the solitude I am joyful and in the loneliness I resemble nothing new
Is it the wind I hear but she got in somehow
A voice in the heap which is not of old friends and lovers
She is out there but who showed her the door
Into my dream
Rustling of the leaves a new sound for a new footstep
I follow the chase like a kind of cat and mouse game of pursuit
A fool I am to follow you

As night comes on me all is left are her footprints and I wonder why she came to just say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment