Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sad chains in a padded room

They have put me in this padded room
Chains ascend from the ceiling and still as I am a story tells the madness with which I have been brought to this place
In madness and lunacy a howling erupts loud in the moonlight
In two moments a communication between timeless droplets rippling through the pond a silence befalls me
When she kisses me in my dreams
The softness of her thighs
Her noises she made as we sat their making love in the room
Powers of foreshadow telling strikes me
A more important action is won and she is breathless as I am silent
Dawn breaks with a mind gone to this place
I know how I arrived and this fate I cannot escape
Again I have arrived to repetitious sorrow
The page drips red with passionless lust
Knowing what has been done I curse the moon for the daylight
As a pen is moved without my knowhow
Words pour drenched the page over and over

Night has come again and I jangle chains and they sing enduring and sad

No comments:

Post a Comment