Monday, June 10, 2013

Baaaaahhhhhhh

I thought that my loudness needed a mouses voice to soothe my angry thought. Then it came to me upon the insecurities females brought.  Yeah I am loud and I am mean mugging all the others because they cannot jostle with the perspectives of passionate menn. I thought they might fix me melt my cold ice hands to warm cool lava and it did only to show me the measures they would sought out in order to bring me down from righteous thought. They say you don't need to be so loud screaming we hear you and then i would reply and say do you though? Nothing has changed you still see me as nothing but something that your brother was or you seem to bring me down to the wooden kennel you stay in surround by walls of definition and labeling those who are not happy all the time those who do not smile around corners without thinking about the obstacles that may lie in front of thee... So what if i am loud and opinionated about bullying or what politicians do not do and maybe i say that the world is corrupt but you say he worries too much and then he and i say well all i hear is baaaaaahhhhhh baaaaahhhh baaahhhhh while your wearing wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment