Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beautiful day

I know i am only 23 of years of age and experience of the those who could relate to these words of the world that would love to rage and cause you so much pain.  Although I am a young man with no grasp on women love life and further more i see the younger kids of 18 and 19 years of age with no one to look to who may be cool or calm instead of high strung in order to show proof of care and passion to their results yet mold them and change them to an image of their parents and who can you blame them  when they look for and search for the ways to make you smile and say i am proud of you my daughter and my son for giving up your life as to help me actualize my midnight summers dreams of success nor failure can make you be a as great as you want to be.  So I shall beseech to you my words for this only case that your parents love and want you to be safe, but life is long and hard for you to give your soul away.  They raised and praised you to all of their friends who look at their children with envy of theirs, and yet this does not mean you want it this way.  In bravery and slavery you must detest those who shall do their best to move and make you to a thing that has nothing to say and only will you be the one who can say i do not want these things you say nor will i go about it the right way.  Only through freedom can you begin to show me and demonstrate the passions and rations that you crave.  Do you love reading and books and intelligence or do you like weights and trays of muscle enhancers for all to say look at that boy and look at that girl they are free, how can i do that for myself and to  behold the intelligence of bravery to illustrate freedom right here on this very beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment