Thursday, June 6, 2013

the bottle

i am here because i have the will to be and if you had been through my life where people caused me strife with a knife sharply twisted and turned into your back. how would you cope with such relentless attacks? would you grab bottles of weakness with liquid toxins and solid death made for you to behold that would give you thrills and shrills of release from your peers who seek to treat you with the utmost deceit. would you fall to your knees with supplications of future acts of peoples ramifications from insecurities of their mind.  in my own defeats and deceits i would never go for acts of followers who would think....they would be my leaders.  i would go to my will for it would keep me here in this body to postpone the inevitable death that chases me throughout the night and the day because i am here to say that bottles and hollow souls are never the way out.  be strong too and you shall have your freedom while prisoners look for a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment