Thursday, June 13, 2013

Memorization

Teachers and authority figures say we need them because without them where would we go? I know that my mind is free from their supposed implied respect and morality.  I do not need their so called wisdom and when i write i will call them out for their own failures as to stimulate my mind that comes in at 8 and listen and lean forward proving my body language that i care and then after the middle of this term i sit back and put my notebook away and pen away zipped up and i get up and leave.  I get more intellectual benefit from documentaries on art and love of poetry i am stimulated by voices to hear actors evoke feeling from words that will be my muse to listen and say i can use that here and then here and i black out until the page is done with the tip tap of my keyboard or scribble of my pen when i hear none i am done and then i put a period to signify the end.  I will not be told what i can be taught and who can do it and where i can teach myself because academia and higher learning is more like ground level reading with no learning just memorization.

No comments:

Post a Comment