Monday, June 10, 2013

College

Your a joke man you supposed to be my teacher with upper hand man.  I mean aint we in college or university or prison where thought is shuned out to what it actually taught.  My creativity lost and regressed pressed lost.  This is  not a class for me to just be like oh that is neat i will keep coming dont you concern yourself with competence or intelligence just expect to hear the cling clang of my shuffling feat dressed in black while they sewed a number across my chest.  No i am not just going to show up because you are a teacher with some kind of implied respect or perfection.  You must challenge me to get that check mark on that call sheet if you call my name and you do not see me there it is because you have failed.  So yeah I smoke pot and most of my classes I am baked beyond any kind recognition but that does not mean i do not have thought it does not mean i am absent of brain cells.  It is the opposite my mind soars high above the clouds so i can see all the others i can read of franz boaz and think man that cat is quite sharp.    Or read of pre socratic philosophers who were free thinkers and revolutionaries and then you go and take that stimulation in each of my synapses and opens a book of snores and bores because i do not need to be taught on what goes into research or brought to the idea of a theory.  You did not see me for most of the term because you did nothing but thought you were great intellectual informers that were absent of objection or detestment of your lack of anything but conformity because in my reality i need to be challenged with provoking thought and such is the end of my time here where you failed me so fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment