Sunday, June 16, 2013

What will you do?

In life it is hard to nail down what you want to do.  Can you tell if told the aspirations and wishes you have and crave the action to do them.  So what stops you in your pursuits of happiness? In the simplicity of these words to provoke such thought and emotions where i imagine freedom from these structures that are shackles. One day this choice becomes us all and will you fall? will you rise to the occasion and have the courage to set before you a path of fire lit by your passions.  They burn red hot and make you human.  The day came for me to ask what do you want that will make you human again, melted from metal and back to flesh and emotions covered in red orange yellow pink purple green brown all over so you may touch the ground and feel it.  So you can smell the tress and taste it.  So you may think of what is right for you and chase it.  In my answer, I knew what lay before me and what did not and my life must be something to stand to when i can no longer stand but must sit.  I cannot be a man of freedom without doing so and in my liberty i answered i want to write.  I want to write and never stop as if these words were my busted iron and nickel that holds me. I want to write not because i am lazy but because i am filled with desire. I want to write so I am human and being such I cannot settle for anything less then what i want to do and so i do it what will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment