Sunday, June 16, 2013

Truths are the new lies

Today truths are the new lies where the older members of this community dying and falling shortly but surely they do not agree with anti anything thought but only pro american that cannot rot because it is american.  The voices of those who say its downfall lies in its strength of the wealthy and then say they got wealthy of the deaths of the working man.  He who is a expressionist of truth is a poet and his words or her words will say things that must leave you breathless because now people have got nothing new to say.  Oh woe is me that i am a virgin and without sex or poor me i cannot live in a house appropriate to my needs of extravagance.  Pity me for I my car is not new enough.  Empathize with my qualms of some petty thought that you presumed has a place in the human race. The Kardashians are irrelevants who were put in front of those easily manipulated by shiny wealth and stupidity, and then like sleight of hand you mind is gone.  Then on the other hand real things are trembling the ground of people dying, starving, being raped, murdered, and the list goes on.  Poets must be experts in the art of pissing the authority figures off otherwise they are not doing anything right.

No comments:

Post a Comment