Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pages from the Mad Poet's diary

When I first started to express myself in the page with my thoughts gliding along rhythmic railroad lines that cover my mind, it was like just dumping paint on a canvas with all the wonderful colors laid out in front of me, and it would be up to me to take my brush and make a masterpiece.  So i wrote and suddenly I could feel a weight lifted from my back as I would float above the clouds in disbelief that my hands could move so fast with such beauty.  I spoke of love with women who did not see me and of creativity that i look for in the sand the fills up the days.  Then when my heart was clear and still in love with the ones who could not see me always missing the one i could around every corner, i would look inward and find freedom in the isolation of my mind i would not want nor would i need anything that was not already there.  I saw freedom like a horse sees a field like a bird sees the sky and so i wrote of it.  I could see myself where road travelers stepped who did not they were free, and I would have my hand out and I would find new people with each new mode of travel.  Then I would find women who loved me for a night, and then would leave me broken, and so I wrote of my shattered pieces laid in a jar in the corner waiting to be put back together.  I would fly to the most amazing lands through each consumption of mother natures dreams and I would be changed forever.  Still wishing wanting to be free I would transcend all that i good and rebel in every moment as not to be afraid of death but love frieghtened me and it still does to this day where I sit in my chair and smoking my smoke, thinking of her. Wondering shall this rebellion work, will the people see freedom in rebellion or shall their minds be molded by men who do not care to notice how we are all different as we are all one

As Always I shall be the mAd PoEt

No comments:

Post a Comment