Saturday, June 8, 2013

Out on a ledge

People say they rebel because they don't listen to music of the here and now and if they had would they be rebels anyways? People say they are revolutionaries because they stand up against injustice yet nothing has changed and we aren't even at a standstill with the evil doers who do what they may.  Is it criminal to pick and choose laws to follow as long as you have one moral hair pulling it all together.  I have lots of hair of morality that I say what good are laws if they do not assist and aid the people who are the most persecuted? I hate the police and when i stand next to a logical person they would say they do good in most cases, and I would strongly disagree with that statement when all they do is give traffic citations and yes they do arrest the most evil of the rest, and they still do not hear and listen only pick and choose those who they arrest.  Am I unpatriotic because I do not blindly praise a government whose job is only to make make make a profit off the people who do not get a cut of their monetary gains.  Does it make me not american if i do not praise wars and do not want more then what i already have? I am what i am a rebel, a revolutionary, a criminal, and against most americans because i do detest their illusionary best.  So if these things make me not like everyone else then i will be glad to stand out on a ledge removed from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment