Thursday, June 20, 2013

This nut

This nut is hard to crack she tells me to run and break from the way i am going but i like nuts and she says she is one and i say so what i see into her ways of deception and detection of my flaws that spell out M..E..N like the others and instead i spell it true and real and never diverge from this course and i as i lay out depth and compliments something done her wrong got her gone and i know it but i cannot say it not for i do not want to but experience has taught this nut never to crack hold strong to your guns let them run she says and does but when i do not flee from this barrage of deflection i do not fret knowing her eyes spell wet tears and sometimes fear what of my mind but where fear is my love keeps it does not jump leap or trip down to a creek it is a feat most men do choose to apply to actions of stereotypical men of cowardice who avert eyes from my attention i mention i will crack this nut even when she turns her back and ignores sounds of languages composite of symbols i will crack this nut when she has fallen too low i will crack this nut to show men like me are one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment