Monday, June 3, 2013

Writing Man

More powerful than any man

It was the coming of the sun
I was tired of sweating for nothing
Wondering if I shall have a place to rest my too tired soul
That with the coming of my leave to collect gold coins
As I burnt in the middle of hell
6 miles by 12
I left all my material things to dust
Only to be witness to careless children
Who saw houses as toys
I would call this time of my life
The downfall of the mad poet
I didn’t live like a man
I was a vagabond
I soon gave up all the simple luxuries that men crave
Love
Happiness
Wine
Companionship
I hated it all
I didn’t even speak English
I spoke in hate and my words were my way out
I wrote and wrote
Uncensored experience from me to u
And I will tell you the tales the led to my descent
As I fell to the bottom
Air escaping and with death’s blade approaching my throat
I would rise up onto my words and
They would be a weapon forged by my mind
More powerful than any man



No comments:

Post a Comment